Saturday, March 08, 2008

Election reprieve: Terrence Howard Funnies

For you Terrence Howard fans (especially the sistas), I offer this wacky quote. It says it all. Read and lament (snicker):(that's Terrence and his girlfriend, FYI)

“There were some women who pushed for sex and sometimes, they won,” he confesses. “Afterward, I would feel unclean, like I’d compromised my own values… so I had to let them go.
If they’re using dry paper, they aren’t washing all of themselves. It’s just unclean. So if I go inside a woman’s house and see the toilet paper there, I’ll explain this. And if she doesn’t make the adjustment to baby wipes, I’ll know she’s not completely clean."

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Give me a damn break! WTF?!

Lola Gets said...

Yeah, Howards been saying some stoopid shit for a while now...I had to put him on my "pay no mind" list.

L

Anonymous said...

OK, but who's the female? Not his wife (a plain jane white chick)

Anonymous said...

Uh huh.

I seriously doubt that many sistas are losing sleep over him or those comments.

You see, we've already viewed that nude (frontal) photo of him circling the Web.

Um, bruh please! LOL

Hathor said...

What did that mean?

Pebbles Flintstone said...

Umm, I was a Terrence Howard fan, but sometimes as actors become more and more popular they begin to say and do very strange things. Terrence is a great example. Some of these comments (and there have been plenty) are straight up weird. Looks like he is dealing with some serious demons. But a disturbed actor = good actor? :-)

nyc/caribbean ragazza said...

When I heard about that interview in Elle I had to shake my head. Terrence has been trippin for years. He has some issues.

Not all actors are crazy, maybe only 90%. I kid.

michael a. gonzales said...

i just interviewed dude for an upcoming "uptown" magazine spread. seriously, dude is a trip and a half. like children, actors are best seen, but not heard...at least, outside of their movies.

Ether Blade said...

Wow he needs professional help. Oh yeah and he is weird.

Anonymous said...

Are you F**kin kiidding me!

Unknown said...

His "values" include a wet wiped vagina when he commits sodomy and premarital sex? For real, is that a value? He is so deep.

He dated Naomi Campbell for a while, so I guess we can deduce that she has a big pack of baby wipes under her sink ;-)

Sun Flower said...

Our Fulvic Ionic Minerals contain Bio-available Organically Complexed Fulvic Acid, Humic Acid, Electrolytes, Every Essential Amino Acid, and over 77 Macro and Micro (Trace) Minerals in their ionic (aka nano or angstrom) form, all working in perfect synergy.

natural meonpause treatment
fulvic ionic minerals